What Font Is


What Font Is is a font finder tool that uses AI to help users identify fonts from any image. Users can upload an image containing text and the tool will analyze it using advanced AI to find the font in 90% of cases. The remaining 10% of "misses" are usually due to low-quality images. The tool then displays over 60 fonts that are similar to the one in the uploaded image, with links to where users can download or buy them. Users are encouraged to respect the font maker"s work and use the font according to the license, whether it"s free or commercial. The tool has a large database of around 900,000 fonts indexed, and it offers free and PRO membership options. Testimonials from users suggest that What Font Is is a reliable and effective font finder tool. Potential applications of this tool include helping designers find specific fonts missing from client sources or identifying fonts seen in images.